Why Painter For A Day?
You’re the Boss! We are insured. We make your life so easy.
Sometimes the last thing you want to do is bother with the full-scale process of a quote, having a painting company practically move in to your home, and waiting around for several days to watch the paint dry – literally.
That’s why you can rent a painter for half- or full-day chunks. Equipped with the tools required for the majority of smaller jobs, our painters basically make house calls, providing a full prep, paint & clean-up service out of the back of their truck.
If you have a quick job that you still don’t want to touch with a 10 foot pole (or a brush), give us a call – we’ll basically be in & out before the paint dries!
How You Can Use Our Painter For A Day Service:
- Helping you plan a job you may want to complete on your own.
- Small paint jobs we can pop in and do one afternoon when you’re out running errands.
- A small technical section which you may feel uncomfortable completing.
- Fixing a paint job that wasn’t quite properly finished.
- The use of our equipment and supplies (not including paint) – $49/day
- You can use our discount!
- We supply the paint for $20 + the price of paint (keep in mind you are getting our commercial discount). We will provide you with a receipt. The colour choice is yours, and we’ll take it from there.
How It Works
- Decide on the length of time you’ll need a painter for.
- Decide whether or not you will supply the paint – keep our discount in mind.
- Decide if we will use your supplies or our supplies (brushes, rollers, tarps, tape etc)
- Inform us of any ladders or poles required.
- Pick a date.
- Sit back and enjoy being the boss while our experienced professionals get your work done.
Lastly, remember that to get the most out of your painter, try to make a list of things you want to get done and to have all the equipment ready to go (unless we’re bringing it along). That way, our specialists will be able to plan out their time and get started immediately upon arrival.